16 July, 2023

...14 (in days gone by)...

 In Days Gone By:
16.July.2019

By way of an "inside look" into my life with J...
Scene: Kitchen table
Time: Current


Sitting across from my son (and spending far too much time/effort online myself while waiting) whilst he reads/re-reads both articles from today.


L: "Close to done, yet?"
J: "Yes. I've been done with the reading component. Now I'm reviewing and annotating. I don't want anyone to think I missed any of the relevant points or, worse, that I don't have valid additional ones."
L: *silence


(Because I've taught him that when something sparks a thought or passion, it deserves your time...he is reviewing the latest news from his former school/district and developing his written response/continuation.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the cafe! If you have feedback, questions or suggestions send them my way and I will catch up with you over coffee!