04 March, 2023

...March : The List...

 Now I don't know about you, but I'm thinking this whole "March comes in like a lion..." thing has some pretty good potential.  Fierce, wild, and altogether forceful?  Sounds good.  Ready to tear things up and make a snack of February?  Even better!

Bring it on March...we're ready to ROAR!!!


First a few old familiars...best laid plans and all that...


❐ re-tile the entryway (I know, I know...is it even worth it at this point?) But...this repressed interior decorator needs that flow!

❐ daytrip to a new locale in New York

❐ daytrip to a new locale in Pennsylvania
 
❐ dinner with just Johannes (this is 100% guaranteed to be on every list!)
 
❐ lunch with just Henri (as is this!)

❐ take Henri on a train ride (surely we can plan a daytrip around this)

❐ visit Ringing Rocks Park (I mean...it's a must with my little rock-star!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And now for something new...

❐ now that Early Intervention is over, let's go ahead and rearrange our living space to suit our daily needs a bit better

❐ diving into signing and signaling

❐ future focus: minds on moving! Time to scout out new vistas!

❐ put it in the book: schedule those healthcare appointments

❐ city streets, new eats, family completes

❐ salty air and Red Bank fair

❐ visit an aquarium and adopt a fish for Henri







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the cafe! If you have feedback, questions or suggestions send them my way and I will catch up with you over coffee!