19 June, 2009

...BRILLIANT BOY...

If this ain't bragworthy I don't know what is...
J-Bug, brilliant boy, handsome Mister Man, and all around love of my life just READ!!!
Yuppers...two full-on sentences!
And no, we're not talking Easy Reader here...this was words...with syllables!
I was in the bathroom picking at my face (bad habit I know) and I heard him in the other room...ran out, made him read it again, and then had him read another one.
I think my heart might actually burst...there's this pride pressure rapidly expanding from the inside out...
We totally did the happy dance...full out...
And then called everyone and anyone and bragged!!!
We're totally getting Mister Man his own library card today!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! It is exciting when things click isn't it? I hope yall find some good books at the library this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the cafe! If you have feedback, questions or suggestions send them my way and I will catch up with you over coffee!