19 September, 2023

...23 (in days gone by)...

 In Days Gone By:
19. September.2017

Homework, oh homework,
I loathe you. It's true!
You've ruined my life, and my family too!
You stretch on for hours,
all day and all night,
with the pressure to get all your damn answers right.
He's frazzled and frustrated,
Dazed and confused,
It's only week two and we're less than enthused.
Your "busy work" sessions,
so unnecessary,
do nothing to teach, but make everything messy.
He's already floundering,
exhausted and stressed,
and really you won't help him ace his next test.
If anything, you'll hinder
his curious mind,
and dull his intellect in the daily grind.
So homework, I beg you,
go **** off and die.
You've stayed far too long. Just leave now. Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the cafe! If you have feedback, questions or suggestions send them my way and I will catch up with you over coffee!