01 July, 2023

...July : The List...

I'm not quite sure of the how or the when, but it seems June has run out...
...and left, in its wake, far too many unchecked boxes.
June did not want to stick with the plan, that's for sure!
I'm trying to 'rise above' the disappointment and the frustration of having those unchecked boxes by reminding myself that:
Plans are subject to change
There's been A LOT of change
~and~
These lists are just the 'first drafts' of what ends up writing itself across the blank calendar pages.

We've ended June...a bit bedraggled, and damp around the edges after too much stormy weather, and I'm counting on July to put the sun back in the sky!
Cheers to it finally feeling like summer!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the cafe! If you have feedback, questions or suggestions send them my way and I will catch up with you over coffee!