01 May, 2023

...May : The List...

I wish...I want

I will...I won't

I might...I MAY!

What's on your bucket list for this month ahead?  I find, after an April that went sideways more often than not, that I'm both tightening the straps and loosening the reigns as we head into May.

It's far too easy to get caught up in the rigidity of routine and leaving the checking in for the checklists...  Which, as I found last month, left little room for surprises, and none at all for self-reflection.  So as the calendar page turns, I'm trying to outline the month ahead in a solid but sparse frame, and leave lots of space for pivoting...growing...and rewrites!



With a focus on Re-Assessing and Re-Addressing:


Empty out all the storage and make the hard decisions on what to keep vs. what to donate


Schedule and plan out the summer workshops


Plan an overnight trip with the boys


Set up theme weeks for Henri’s lessons and therapy


dinner with Johannes


lunch with Henri


Sunday drives and dines


sea, sun and sand


signs and socializing


ath-leisure, park-play and car picnics


create our family ‘guide book’ of favorite places 


go wild…at the zoo


hit the trails


ride the rails



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the cafe! If you have feedback, questions or suggestions send them my way and I will catch up with you over coffee!