22 January, 2011

...if it's not one thing...

TGI-Weekend!!!

This week has been killer...if it's not one thing, then surely it's another.  Mister Man had off from school on Monday for the holiday which already meant I had to rearrange my usual work-week schedule.  Tuesday morning at the crack of dawn my phone rang to inform us that it would be a snow day.  Mister man?  Delighted!  Mami?  Stressed out!  By Wednesday afternoon I was falling victim to the bug Mister Man had last week.  And Friday's snow day repeat only added to the mess.

Waaaaaah! 

So here I am...beyond belated in posting, well, anything.  My head is all poundy and dizzy, my nose is all stuffy, and I swear if I look at anything for to long it starts swimming across my vision. Ugh!

The good news?  I wrote down my daily TTP posts in my carry-along journal.  So if and when I catch a real break this weekend, I can get around to posting them. 

In the meantime I encourage you to check out some of the fabulousity over on my blogroll.  Yep...go ahead...go read somewhere else...cause we both know there's nothing of interest to read here right now!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the cafe! If you have feedback, questions or suggestions send them my way and I will catch up with you over coffee!