03 September, 2009

...school days are a'comin...

This afternoon Mister Man and I entered the hallowed halls of education...and then we found the toys!

In just a week my ever-growing miracle will be off to Kindergarten...out of my safety net and into the great big sea of school. I'm petrified, terrified, wistful and desperate...and trying my damndest not to show it.

Today was the scheduled walk-through...a chance for Mister Man to greet his teacher, see his classroom and meet his classmates. We poked about in the library, signed up for email notifications and found a box of awesome blocks that link together.

Mister Man is ready to go back...provided that both 'pokey blocks' and legos are still in the classroom when he gets there!

Mister Man's Mami could not be less ready...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the cafe! If you have feedback, questions or suggestions send them my way and I will catch up with you over coffee!