20 September, 2009

...mami can't do 'me' time...

In an effort to finish at least one project this fall, I've been tasking myself with editing and catolouging the thousands of photos I've taken this spring/summer/fall.
I'm burning through them at a pretty good rate...and even getting some posted here...backdated if need be, but posted nonetheless! :)

This morning I spent my breakfast...coffee in one hand, hunt-and-peck with the other...finishing up the pics from our weekend in PA. And found this winner:



(I reserve the right to pull this pic out of sheer humiliation at any point!)
Aaah...weekend hotel...comfy beds...relaxing whirlpool...STILL NOT RELAXED!?! Seriously, zoom in...see that expression on my face??? I vaguely remember having spent a solid 15 minutes in that tub...relaxing, enjoying, zoning. Proof, people, proof. Even in Mami-relaxation-mode, I am still totally focused, totally on guard and totally stressed.

Need this, STAT!

1 comment:

  1. Loving all the photos and enjoyed catching up on what's been happening with you. Kindergarten! Whew. You should be proud of the Mom you are -- your love for Mister Man couldn't be more evident, and that will make all the difference no matter where his journey leads him, I think!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the cafe! If you have feedback, questions or suggestions send them my way and I will catch up with you over coffee!