18 September, 2009

...childhood revisited...

This week I learned something new. I can add 'Back to School' night to the list of awkward single mom moments!

Need a reminder that you are out there doing it 'alone'? Aching to stick out like a sore thumb? Chomping at the bit to reiterate countless times that there's no dad or siblings?

Then by goodness sake, get yourself to the nearest 'Back to School' night, and have at it!!!

Ugh! :(

I can't remember, am I supposed feel ashamed or proud, broken or strong, victimized or warrior-like?

Q-"So, what does your husband do?"
A-"Drugs, other women, you name it...thanks for asking!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the cafe! If you have feedback, questions or suggestions send them my way and I will catch up with you over coffee!