18 June, 2009

...rain down on me...

The weather this spring has certainly done it's best to put a damper on any hopes of enjoying what I had hoped would be a beautiful east coast season. From the bone-chilling cold and damp to full on rain, it's been a soggy mess this year. And sadly, to often, my mood has matched the weather.
There have a lot of difficult adjustments, and it seems like the hits just keep on coming. I'm not really inclined to write to much in depth, especially in such a public forum. Suffice it to say, months after having left Ohio I don't feel I've made much progress. A lot of decisions I made could have been handled differently, and I'm second-guessing myself a great deal.
I have to keep looking forward, and sometimes that's so hard...the past and even the present seem to intrude and overwhelm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the cafe! If you have feedback, questions or suggestions send them my way and I will catch up with you over coffee!