26 February, 2008

...two days and counting...

How is it possible that in two short days the mister man will be 5? How is it possible that five years have passed?

Granted, I probably look 10 years older...what with the lack of sleep and soaring stress levels, but I don't really feel 5 years older. He, on the other hand, looks like a little man...sometimes it catches me by suprise...I suddenly look and see the big boy instead of my little baby. And despite having been there for every single minute of it, I wonder how the time snuck past me.

I mentioned to a friend that the minutes and the days seem SO LONG when you are a parent, but in contrast, the months just fly by. And now it seems the years are passing more swiftly also.

In two short days, I'll be mom to a five-year old....I wonder what this 6th year will bring...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the cafe! If you have feedback, questions or suggestions send them my way and I will catch up with you over coffee!