29 November, 2007

...i don't want to be in pieces...


"Oh mister man, I love you to pieces!"
"No Mami, I don't want to be in pieces!"

The mister man is a tad bit obsessed with my computer. It's the allure of the keyboard, dont'cha know. After all...the whole alphabet is just sitting there, waiting to be tapped out!

We've been playing a bit with photos of friends and family...making mini-collages and using the arts program to draw elements in. Most people end up with a *splotch* directly over their faces and are thus proclaimed "Transformed!" Thanks to the wonder that is the transformers movie, my child is utterly convinced that we all have the ability to sprout wings, jet packs or multi-round canons.

Several of the gifts he'll be getting from me..ahem, I mean St. Nick...this year, are of the craft variety. I plan on using photos of his beloved friends and family to create some puzzles for him. And I'm also making him a 'Memory' game with pics of the same. And if that means I somehow end up with someone else's more petite nose, I'm all good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the cafe! If you have feedback, questions or suggestions send them my way and I will catch up with you over coffee!