18 October, 2007

...duality: time (lapse) in judgement...

Blog Slack: as defined by myself- the inadvertant action of leaving off from the blog for several days or a week...no malice or boredom aforethought.
Having now ignored the call of the blog for a week or so, I return to the typing. *insert happy dance* There have been some developements, both interesting and non in my life lately....and this past week has proven to be just as rife with drama as every one prior. Do imagine if you will, being phone-stalked by not just one, but two (yes count them...TWO) unwanted suitors who aquired your phone number without your consent. And now, tweak that imagination of yours up a notch or so and add in to the mix one nasal timbre and apparent predilection for the young and exotic on one hand, and an attemptive two-timer on the other and you should have a good idea of what my poor answering machine has been dealing with. Poor thing...I really ought to unplug her for a day or so and let her recover!
The real rub in all of this is that my number was given out despite my having said 'no deal'. Grrrrr!
Anyhow and anyway...what's done is done...and it's not as though I oughtn't to be used to this sort of thing by now...
For those who didn't get the memo (you know, that grain of common sense) it is not now, nor has it ever been, nor will it ever be any possible form of 'ok' to give out my personal information to anyone. Thanks a bunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the cafe! If you have feedback, questions or suggestions send them my way and I will catch up with you over coffee!