25 September, 2007

...what'll it be...

For most everyone reading this, the following applies: you are either family, friend or curious deviant stranger. If you fall in the top two categories than chances are you are wondering: 1)what happened to the old blog? 2)why create a new one and 3)how many more times am I going to change my mind?
Wait, were you expecting an answer to any of those?
The old blog is in the process of being done away with. Currently the gremlins in the basement (yes, some of them still hide out in the nooks and crannies) are hacking it to bits. This new one will be solely mine. Yes of course, you can still expect that pictures of the mister man will pop up occasionally...but this is more my forum to keep in touch, journal, and wade through all the drivel currently occupying my 'upper stories'. Perhaps at some point in the future, we'll create and link to a blog for the mister man....but as of yet his typing skills consist of this (af$^(*&FDSG7) which even I have trouble interpreting.
So with that written, enter at your own risk, reply at greater risk, and don't dare argue unless you know I'm well caffeinated...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the cafe! If you have feedback, questions or suggestions send them my way and I will catch up with you over coffee!