07 September, 2023

...20 (in days gone by)...

In Days Gone By:
6.September.2017

As I continue to struggle through the growing pains brought on by all the heartaches and heartbreaks that hit me this past year, I look to this image daily to remind me...



that what was never intended won't ever be,
and that I was never going to find a place to settle in and settle down.

I will always only ever be this perfectly imperfect.

Rigid where others bend,
generous where others withhold,
sympathetic where others judge,
broken where others are whole,
strong where others are soft,

out of place where others fit in...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the cafe! If you have feedback, questions or suggestions send them my way and I will catch up with you over coffee!