02 March, 2023

...time's up for two...

 'Just begun,
and still so new,
how can we say goodbye to 2?
Journey's end,
much more to see,
as we step forward into 3!'


What a second year you've lived, my little one. What a big, bold, beautiful bruiser of a year!


You are a force of nature...a bulldozer...a leveler and a level-up all-in-one!
You are my favourite first sight and goodnight, and the most hard-fought joy of all the in-betweens. You learn by leading, and you grow by challenging.
And you bring me into your world where you truly are King of the Wild Things.


Your fierceness is matched only by my fierce love for you, and together we are limitless! Cheers as we close out your 2nd year and look to a future you are going to command!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the cafe! If you have feedback, questions or suggestions send them my way and I will catch up with you over coffee!