27 February, 2019

...distracted...delayed...and downright deleted...

Consider this a "to do list" if you will.
This post that comes far too late, and says far too little.

I made mention, not here I think, but perhaps...that there was "too much life" going on at present for me to write it out.  That still holds true.  A singular situation with offshoots into what feels like every portion of my life has been at the forefront, and I bite my tongue and silence my tapping fingers so as not to dive directly off the cliff and into troubled waters.

Say what now?

I think there's something to be said for recognizing our frailty, and being wise enough to not rip the bandage off too soon.

So my posts remain in draft mode here.
The page never updated.
The words, never public.

I wait, impatiently most of the time, for "that day".
That day.
The one where I wake up and know, firmly and resolutely, that not only am I back on solid ground but I am more than capable of editing my own words effectively.

Fingers crossed, for now.

And...
Silence...
because my own emotional frailty means I have no filter.


In the meantime, I've not been wholly unproductive.  So this is my tentative toe-in at the shallow end.

I've written a few things elsewhere and decided to bring them home to roost.

Read on...
~Leanna


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the cafe! If you have feedback, questions or suggestions send them my way and I will catch up with you over coffee!