22 March, 2010

....new week, new inspiration...

I'd love for any of my non-commenting readers to leave me a comment...and yes, I know you are out there...see, at the bottom...Live Feed! :)
And if you really want to wow me...go ahead and suggest some other topics for Inspiration Point!
This weekend my son was in an extra cuddle-bug kind of a mood...which made for some lovely extended storytime snuggles on the sofa. We're reading our way through a compendium of fairytales...he reads one page, I the next. And so, straight from our sofa to you, I'm stuck on Snow White this week. Ya know, she of the rosy cheeks and charcoal hair...the great beauty sleep...the fairest of them all...
Who wouldn't want to go down as the fairest of them all?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the cafe! If you have feedback, questions or suggestions send them my way and I will catch up with you over coffee!