04 May, 2009

...behind on the times...

So every day I've opened my blogger...it's true, I really have...scrolled down, and then exited. Not exactly full on avoidance, but more of a "I have a million and 10 excuses not to write anything today" kind of a thing. And then of course I see that people have continued to check in hopes of finding some worthwhile reading, only to be disappointed by ME yet again. Ugh...blogger guilt. Wonder if that's similiar to single mom guilt?
Today's the day though...today is the day I get caught up. Notice I said 'I' and not you...yup that's on purpose. Sure I'll spend the next half hour multitasking between monitoring my son's schoolwork, scrubbing down the shower and uploading photos. But I know full well I probably won't do all that great a job of actually filling in anyone on everything that's been going on. Which let's face it folks, I'm not exactly living my life to provide anyone else's entertainment anyway.
So, on to the photo share...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the cafe! If you have feedback, questions or suggestions send them my way and I will catch up with you over coffee!