05 March, 2009

...blog-er-itis...

A few other blogs I check in on seem to have addressed the problem I'm facing by making it a Lenten requirement to post daily. While I know I could very well do the same, I'm quite certain I'd run out of interesting thoughts 7 days in and you the reader would be stuck with pictures of cats and ramblings about snow. So rather than give in to peer pressure, I'm once again mentally tying a ribbon round my finger to remind me to get on here more often.
At least I'm *trying* to be diligent in not boring you to tears, right? How well that's working is another matter...seeing as no one has been commenting lately.
I think this last blast of snow has frozen any creative part of my brain...even my crafts sit idly by, waiting for the thaw out. And all I really want to do is crawl back into bed, throw the covers over my head, and hunker down with the mister man until spring sunshine bursts in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the cafe! If you have feedback, questions or suggestions send them my way and I will catch up with you over coffee!