13 January, 2009

..let time gone be a bygone...

Can it really be so long that I have neglected this blog? Yes indeed, I know full it can...
For several months now we have lived something of a transitory life and until now I was without a home internet connection. Mind you, I could have taken the extra time to log in and update from someone else's computer...but honestly, I prefer blogging in my own space and time.
Last night we set up my home computer with a wireless connection...so fingers kept crossed...I ought to be able to maintain some semblance of regular updating! At some point in the next few days I hope to get some back-dates up and running and add a whole slew of photos from the past few months.

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the cafe! If you have feedback, questions or suggestions send them my way and I will catch up with you over coffee!