28 May, 2008

...so in need of a groundhog day...

Wake up, grumble, grouch, repeat....
Ugh...today went downhill fast, though I'm still holding out hope that the afternoon will bring a miracle cure.
Getting caught in the shower fully soaped and shampooed...with no water...yup, that'll make a day turn grey right quick!
I'm trying desperately to get the mister man's appointments booked and failing miserably. Apparently all the 'cool' therapists are full up until fall. Niiiiice!
And to add the cherry on top...the mister man in his brilliance decided to purloin a jelly jar from the fridge and smuggle it up to his bedroom, where evidence suggests he not only ate it, he also fingerpainted with it!
Fun stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the cafe! If you have feedback, questions or suggestions send them my way and I will catch up with you over coffee!