22 January, 2008

...resolving to progress while progressing with resolutions...

Well here it is nearing the end of January and I have yet to add any worthwile updates. I've been multi-tasking since the start of the new year, both personally and professionally, which leaves me little time for sleep and less for putting together actual sensible thoughts. Thus far, I'm doing fairly well with my resolutions. Can any of you say the same, or have they all gone by the wayside?

From day one of January onward I have been slowly tending to the clearing out of clutter...having taken it one step further and addressing some of the ephemeral and non-tangible clutter while at it. One of the great positives in all this is that when we finally do get around to making the big move, it will be much smoother without all the baggage. The basement and closets have been cleaned out and the rest of the house is gradually being tended to also.

We've had a bit of snow here once again...and a great deal of frigid temperatures which finally gave way to a mild afternoon today. The mister man and I were able to enjoy a real walk again...complete with a trip to the natural food market for some "fixins". He's becoming quite the companionable walking partner...if only he had a bit more by way of conversation...

Speaking of the mister man, I'm sure it is due time for a sum up of all his latest feats, wonders and charms. He continues to be the handsome, brilliant and perfect imp...as always. This last week I kept him home from school as he was feeling poorly...and am now well overdue for a good long break from him! :) He is becoming quite the little helper...sometimes when I don't need the help/hindrance...but usually in a good way. I'm starting to think it might be time for an actual chore and reward system for him. He really ought to be quite capable of making his own bed and perhaps helping to tidy up the house at night. And I could stand the help!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the cafe! If you have feedback, questions or suggestions send them my way and I will catch up with you over coffee!