07 April, 2015

WOW: Revision - Tuesday


      A quick refresher: 
      Revision:
      re·vi·sion
      rəˈviZHən/
      noun
      -the action of revising
      -a revised edition or form of something.
      plural noun: revisions
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      I have a little reminder that scrolls across my phone first thing in the morning.  "Live your story" it says, reminding me to pursue adventure daily.  Reminding me that I want this life of mine to be a full one.  On mornings that seem bleak and gray, it serves another purpose altogether.  On those days it reminds me that the defeats and disappointments are all but a part of my greater story.  On those days it reminds me that I don't have to stay locked in to one particular plan. I can change course and make different choices.   I can choose to chase happiness.

      It's never too late to reassess where I'm at or where I'm headed.
      It's never too late to revise.

      ~Leanna







      No comments:

      Post a Comment

      Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the cafe! If you have feedback, questions or suggestions send them my way and I will catch up with you over coffee!