28 March, 2015

WOW: Resilience -Saturday



A quick refresher: 
Resilience:
re·sil·ience
rəˈzilyəns/
noun
noun: resilience; plural noun: resiliences
  1. 1. the ability of a substance or object to spring back into shape; elasticity.
    "nylon is excellent in wearability and resilience"
2. the capacity to recover quickly from difficulties; toughness.
"the often remarkable resilience of so many British institutions"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Life is full of complications. It's full of challenges.  It's full of moments and moods of every sort.  

I know.
I've been there...in the thick of it.  I've  wrestled with problems that seemed impossible.  I've struggled to find myself again after everything in me broke into a million pieces.  I've wanted to lay down and give up.  I've been absolutely alone...absolutely lost...and absolutely hopeless. 
I know.

I've also become resilient. 
I've learned that challenges are only as big as I allow them to be.  I've discovered that hope is never really lost, even  if it seems to go missing for a while.  I've realized that I can either let the hardships define me or refine me.  I've chosen to keep going. 
I've become resilient. 

So should you.

Choose to be happy.
Choose to be hopeful.
Choose to keep going...keep growing.

Choose to be resilient

~Leanna



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the cafe! If you have feedback, questions or suggestions send them my way and I will catch up with you over coffee!