19.7.13

Friday Fashion Find: brought to you by Mister Man!

It's been a scorcher all week!

Why not beat the heat with a super tank at a super price from F21's new lineup? Here's Mister Man's take on what this Mami should be wearing...

I'd pair any one of these ( the Transformer's one is a no-brainier...already in my basket) with a simple bralette since the arm holes are huge and revealing, and denim shorts during this heat-wave, and layer over jeans and a cami come breezier days. 



Friday Fashion Finds: Out of this world


forever21.com



Which Superhero are you a fan of? 
~Leanna

2 comments:

  1. Always love J-Bug's picks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, belatedly, Chiara! He's definitely got a specific set of likes and dislikes for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the cafe! I'm thrilled to hear feedback, questions and suggestions from each and every one of my readers so by all means, comment away.
I'll catch up with you over coffee!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails