7.6.13

The Hit List : Beautiful Birthstones for my Birthday

With only a day between this girl and her birthday, it's getting festive up in here!  

Inspired by my birthday...and love of all things sparkly, I've pulled together a fun collection of birthstone baubles.  

My son's birthstone is amethyst and mine is pearl, so I'm hoping to someday add in a piece with both.  A sweet ensemble inspired by both would be a great way to highlight a birthday gift of jewelry. 

Personally I think unique birthstone jewelry is a great gift choice for any mother.  Single or otherwise!  Representative of the child(ren) she so cherishes, but also of her own individuality.   A loving reminder of all she holds dear.  And a sparkly treasure to last for years to come.  


While there is obviously a large enough selection of splurge-worthy baubles at all the standard jewelry retailers, I think I'd head to Etsy first, to find something more unique, perhaps less expensive, and maybe even custom-designed. 


Friday Fashion Finds: Birthstones


modcloth.com

dorothyperkins.com

zappos.com

langantiques.com

couture.zappos.com

bluenile.com

saksfifthavenue.com

bloomingdales.com



What birthstones would make the cut for your ideal piece? Would you choose an individual piece, like a necklace or ring? Or would you only be satisfied with a set? 
~the (almost) birthday girl

1 comment:

  1. I love both amethyst and pearl, so I def agree with all your choices. And that dress is so cute!
    Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the cafe! I'm thrilled to hear feedback, questions and suggestions from each and every one of my readers so by all means, comment away.
I'll catch up with you over coffee!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails